Friday, June 4, 2010

Oops!!

OK Since I know only a few people read my blog, I'll post this.  I was feeling a little blue this morning.  You know the gig--gained 20 lbs. and now an extra 3 just put me over the top.  Yuck!!   I was feeling it.   I took a shower, got dressed and was just about to go to Bashas to get bananas (for my Isalean Shake--to start losing weight, right?) when I (thank goodness) looked down.  

I absolutely cracked up!!  Made me laugh hard- and I was here all by myself, too.  And suddenly I felt happy again.  I also went in and changed my clothes.  I need a full length mirror, that's for sure!!

10 comments:

  1. Way to make those capri's a little longer... you know extending fabric. You are so cute! I was all by myself and laughing out loud too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!!!! That is too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't that just remind you of something Mom would have done???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya!! So often I do things that remind me of Mom! Oh well, she was so funny and fun, guess it's not all that bad. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this post. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, At first I couldn't see what was so funny, then Cheryl pointed out what it was. That is tooo funny. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust me Linda, I almost missed it myself, but I'm sure someone at Bashas would have noticed it!! Probably everyone at Bashas would have noticed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am at work and laughing so hard. That was sooo funny. We get more like Mom everyday. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete