Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010






Just a couple of pictures of the flowers Chad and Meagen and Emi brought to me today for Mothers' Day.  Thanks!!  We had dinner and Kristie and Patty came over too.  Alex cleaned his room (spic and span) for me for Mother's Day and Tom called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day also.  Earlier in the day, Sam and Jenn and the kids called as they were driving home from the beach, where they had spent a few days enjoying the sand and sun and water.  Jim treated me to so many things on Friday, Saturday and today that I'm not even going to attempt to name them all.  He was so sweet to me.  Thanks to every one for being so nice.  I love you all.  Who needs a corsage when you get so much more!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Yes, who needs a corsage when you got all that. It is always nice to know that you're loved. I love you too! You're a great sister and example to me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathy, you are H.O.T!!!!!! in that top pic!!! You need to frame that one!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us join you for Mother's Day. It was awesome! I Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete