Sunday, October 11, 2009

BABY SHOWER for Meagen and "Emily"

She's coming soon.

Meagen below with some cute things for the baby.

Me and Patty and Kristie.

Chad and Meagen have picked a name for their baby--Emily Grace Adair. I love the name Emily.

Jim's grandmother's name was Grace Emily Chadwick and then when she married it was Grace Emily Chadwick Ashenden. Sound familiar?

Also, my grandmother's name was Violet Grace Brunt Steele. So I think it's nice that they used the name Grace.

There was a baby shower for Meagen on Sat. I could only go for an hour because I was going to the airport to go to Utah, but it was cute and her sisters did a great job. Allison's home is beautiful.

Meagen has been sick for the last week, but hopefully she's over it. It's hard to be a kindergarten teacher and not catch colds and flu from the kids. It's even worse when you're pregnant!!

Love you Meagen!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there. I was out of town that day. Hope she had fun and I can't wait to see little Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun! Wish I could have been able to go!

    ReplyDelete