Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homeward Bound Today

It's time for me to go get packed and leave Utah today. I've had a nice, relaxing time (even with the trip home to my cousin, Steve's funeral.) The mountains of Utah are just amazingly beautiful. We went to the Salt Lake Temple and to Orem to visit Linda Howard and to Gardner's Village and to the Tabernacle Choir Broadcast and a few other things in SLC. I have to thank Diane for inviting me AND Jim for encouraging me to go. Thanks to both of you!



This is Diane and I at Gardner's Village. It was so cute with lots of fun shops and lots of little kids dressed in Halloween costumes.




This is me enjoying the hot tub on the balcony of our 8th floor condo. It took me all week to finally get in. It was nice, I should have gotten in sooner.




This is the view outside our condo window. The weather has been beautiful the last few days. The snow we had the first morning here is mostly gone. But the next few weeks should bring lots of snow. They get an average of about 500 inches; last year and the year before they had more like 900 inches. That's a lot of SNOW! GOOD BYE SNOWBIRD. GOOD BYE CLIFF LODGE.

3 comments:

  1. This trip sounds Heavenly! I'm so glad you had a good time. Welcome back to 100 DEGREES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! The scenery was beautiful and the weather looked like it was perfect! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun trip! I want to go to SLC now... man oh man... I have the travel bug right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete