Friday, December 18, 2009

Tiny Babies at Christmas

Does this look familiar to anyone? Mom and Dad had so many little grandbabies this Christmas (1977). Chad was about the size and age of little Emily here. Check out those hairdos and the clothes. Oh, the 70's, weren't they great!! My eyes are expressing my "I give up" thoughts at that moment because I couldn't get Chad to stop crying for the picture.


I guess I should have named this Post: "Christmas Jammies are Cute on Baby Emily." This is Patty holding little crunched up Emi. She's 5 weeks old now. I got out that family picture above to show Chad what he looked like at 5 weeks old. It was really pretty funny, because we were trying to get the picture done and he just couldn't stop crying. Remember that?? He was so tiny, I had almost forgotten how tiny he was. Maybe he was only 5 days old. My memory is a little foggy (remind you of anyone?).



Aren't those just the cutest little jammies on such a cutie pie!


"Oh. I'm so relaxed in my warm, cuddly, Christmas Jammies."

3 comments:

  1. I wonder who took that picture of us. We really thought we were stylin', don't you think? So funny!

    As for little Emi.... sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was Brother Molen. What was his first name? I'm not kidding, my mind only remembers ...Oh, yea, it was Roy, I just remembered. Welcome to my world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's like listening to my moms second half...you must be sisters :) Love the stylin pic! I also think baby Emily was the cutest ever in her jammies.

    ReplyDelete