Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2010




OK...this year brought a few changes:
Jenn and Tom both graduated from ASU in May.

We moved to a new house, a new town, a new ward and neighborhood.

Sam and Jenn and Berkeley and Atticus moved to California and then to Texas.

I had a hysterectomy on November 10.

Chad and Meagen had a baby girl (Emily) born on the same day in the same hospital. Surprise!

I was called to be the Young Women's President in our ward. How old am I? Never mind.

I quit exercising when we moved in April and I gained a few pounds. Quite a few. Which I do without much effort at all. Hardly any effort!! Actually, NO EFFORT. Easy as pie. Umm, that sounds good. NO, NO PIE!!

You can guess what's on my New Year's Resolution list: lose weight. Nothing "new" about that! It's on my list every year, EVERY year! Including 2010. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

  1. See? Obama said change was coming... he didn't lie to you. You had an eventful year.

    BTW- I have the same New Year's Resolution every year as you... and it's there again... top of the list... same place it is every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... oh and YOU ARE NOT OLD... you young women's president you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Whitney just got put in as YW pres. in her ward a week or so ago, too. Hope you have a great 2010 and hope I can make it to the party again next christmas.

    ReplyDelete