Saturday, December 26, 2009

Family Christmas Party 2009

Jeff (sometimes erroneously referred to as Mark) and Lindsay and Amy.


Steve and Erin and baby Parker. Jim enjoying himself behind them. And Amy, Rowan and Heidi in the background.


The program audience. Some more attentive than others.


The eats. Colton, Krista (Patty and Heidi in the back talking) and Erin and Steve.


Baby Emily and Great Aunt Linda.

I would have added more pictures but for some reason it wouldn't let me! So I'll add a few more on the next blog, which will be Family Christmas Party, Part II 2009. Ho! Ho! Ho!

4 comments:

  1. We had so much fun!! I love our new family christmas party tradition at your house!! Thanks for having us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun night! We definitely need to keep this tradition going!

    BTW- was that remark about 'some more attentive than others' toward ME? I WAS attentive! I had my head back, paying close attention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun at the party!! Can't wait until next year!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete